How to freshen up after a break up?

Recently I've broken up with my boyfriend. Our relationship was nothing too serious, but still I felt bad after our problems. However, I realised that feeling sorry for myself is the worst thing I can do. What are some good ideas for having fun after such a period? I want to meet new people, have sex, feel "relationship - free". I don't have all the free time in the world, so I can go out probably only on friday or saturday night. Any personal experience? What would you do if you were in my place? :)

Breakups are tough even if the relationship wasn't that serious. Don't wallow in self pitty and don't get into a rut. There are positive things about being single, doing what you want when you want. Spending more time with friends. Knowing your free to find someone who truly is a great fit for you. Focus on the good stuff and not on the negative stuff.

In terms of what to do. If you enjoy going out go out. Maybe try out an online dating group. Join a meetup group for some activity or interest you have. Start working out, just getting the blood flowing makes you feel better and more positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment