Online dating: When it appropriate to go to a guy's place?

I met a man on an online dating site 2 weeks ago today after talking online and on the phone everyday for 2 weeks. First date went well and we want to see each other again. We have been talking either on the phone or on skype everyday. He wants me to come over soon but I'm not sure if it would be right? He said that he likes to stay at home so what should I do?

I have a lot of experience online dating. I have had dates come over to my home within hours of talking to me while others we wait weeks if not even months if the dates are not frequent. 

Let's be honest come to my house basically means he wants to hook up with you. Are you ready for that and intrested in that?

One side note. Personally I am a homebody and enjoy staying in as well. Having someone over, cooking some dinner, having a few drinks, etc. I can see this also being an honest preference in terms of activities as well. 

Obviously it's somewhat forward to ask someone to come over for a first date but once you've been out maybe three times I woud say it's appropriate to invite someone over, it's up to the women whether she's comfortable comming over.

No comments:

Post a Comment