Why are all the guys who like me shorter than me?

I'm a 6'0 girl who's finding dates through an online dating site. I've specifically requested that no guy shorter than me ask me out. About 20 or so guys have already asked me out and they've all been around 5'9-5'11, and it's getting annoying. Why aren't the guys taller than me asking me out? Why do I look unattractive to them? Don't get me wrong. I'm fine if he's short, just as long as he's not shorter than me.

Well your quite tall, probably taller than the average guy so by refusing to date anyone shorter than you, you hvae to accept the fact you are really limiting yourself in potential dates. Also, you may be missing out on some great catches and great people by refusing to date people shorter than you.

As for you being fine if he's short just not shorter than you. You are tall even by guy standards so nobody shorter than you will be short, they will be above average in height.

Are you not dating shorter guys because you aren't attracted to them, or because you feel awkward wearing heels next to a short guy? If it's the latter get over your insecurity and go meet some great guys...even if they are shorter than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment