Mobile online free dating sites?

I am 19 and I go to college and I can't find a girlfriend. I started winter term and everyone else already developed friendships. I would like to know what are some online dating sites with mobile capabilities since my regular computer is in the shop.

Most all online dating sites have a mobile capability now days. There are some dating websites which are strictly mobile such as skout. The cool thing about skout is it's supposed to be location based so say your at a bar or baseball game you can see people within 0.2 miles of you a mile of you etc. Potentially you can even message people at the same event or nearby you.

The site doesn't really work out quite like that in terms of hey were both at this concert lets meetup by the beer tent but taht's the idea behind it.

In terms of free dating sites I think the two best out there are plentyoffish and okcupid. Both have wonderfully laid out online apps as well as websites. They are free and also have a large userbase who is active on the site.

1 comment:

  1. If you don't mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your amazing blog entries. casual dating

    ReplyDelete