What is wrong with me? I can't even find someone with online dating.?

I'm 19 years old and I'm a pretty shy person. So its kinda difficult for me to meet girls in person. Anyway, I've been trying online dating and all the girls that I find attractive won't even message me back. I'm starting to get really discouraged. Am I just really ugly or is there something wrong with my profile, or anything that might be of help?
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=51818763


Okay so I can relate to you. I'm not great with the bar scene and just approaching women, I'm not comfortable with it, I don't have a good "game" on the fly but online when you can slowly get to know someone and stuff I actually make out pretty well. You sound similar.

Couple tips for you about your profile. Your a good looking guy, have a nice smile, etc. That one pic of you super closeup isn't flattering though, your not smiling you look kinda zoned out. Remove that one and get another one. One other thing, all your pics are like self taken bathroom mirror pics. Can you get an action pic of you on vacattion, playing a sport, hanging out with friends, something that shows you doing something you enjoy and are passionate about.

As for your bio I think it's pretty good.

As for who your going after the hottest girls on pof? If that's the case keep in mind they probably get like a 100 messages a day. I talk to femalre friends of mine who are on there and even a girl you might think is average is getting 30-40 messages a day it gets to the point unless you really say something that sticks out they wont even look at your message.

I used to send silly messages like hey you want to get drunk and go to a cupcake shop and lick the frosting off all the cupcakes? Oddly enough wierd stuff like that gets responses. One other tip I have onthe meet me feature go through really fast and click yes to everyone you see even if your not attracted to everyone. Everyone you click yes to will get a message saying you expressed interest. Go on today and do that and I gurantee you'll see many more people viewing your profile and probably get a few messages as well. Best of luck to you.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The emotional needs presented to you and hundreds of others sound real. Online dating scams play on your emotions when they speak of sickness or groundless incarceration. If you are unable to find your feet to get some attraction then there must be some other reasons. For instance, you might not have a catchy profile or you are on a wrong platform. If you are looking for a reliable and a trustworthy channel then you can check http://finding-love4you.com/, so far the best channel known to me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete