ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE ONLINE DATING?

I am a male model, and when I send people messages on online dating websites no one ever responds. I don't understand. I posted pictures on rating sites and nearly everyone rated me between a 9.5 and a 10. But no one seems to message me back on dating sites. Whats the deal? I'm too shy to approach women in public, and if a women strikes up a convo with me, I never ask for her number. What am I to do?

Well first off there's more to attraction and dating than looks so does your profile also tell what kind of person you are, show your interests, etc? 

If so then I would assume one of two things. People may think your a fake profile or a fake picture. Do you have lots of pictures up? If you have one really attractive picture people will think your fake so post multiple pictures in different settings. 

One other thing I can think of is people are often intimidated by attractive people, some women may think you are out of their league.

No comments:

Post a Comment