Why do some black women get mad when black men dates a different race?

Personally I think it's close minded for anyone to think it's a negative for two people to get together just because of race or skin color. Don't confuse that however with people having a preference.

Personally I am attracted to white women, hispanic women and indian women. I'm not as attracted to back women in general. I wouldn't rule out dating a black women but black women are just not someone I tend to be attracted to. There's nothing racist about that it's personal preference.

On the other hand if I think it's wrongn for a black women and a white man to date that is racist and really it's none of my business.

As for your question, your generalizing and it's not fair to say all black women feel that way. I have heard that stereotype myself as welll though so we will address it according to what I've heard black women say. Black women often say a good black man who treats them well, is employed, etc is hard to find and because of that they get mad when their "relatively small pool of men" as some of them may think of it, is taken by a white women, hispanic women, asian women, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment